Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sleep talk... sleep walk

The weirdest thing... My roomie tells me that I received a phone call at 1130 last nite and I actually picked it up and said "Hello!! Hello!!". Okay why am I saying this very ordinary incident is bizzarre?!!

I slept at 1030 last nite and I am certain I didnt pick up the phone or anything. It was lying right next to my bed I agree but I have no recollection of it. Initially I thought my friend was fooling me, but then I checked the received phone calls and I saw that phone call at the correct timing and a phone from someone who my roomie doesnt like to talk to. The last possibility is that Nishant actually picked up the phone and said "Hello Hello" himself but said that I did it to cover up the fact, so that it matches the story of the person who called. I dont know... all in all it sounds strange.

No comments: