Sunday, June 29, 2003

Rhythm and Booms

Well well well... I seem to be outdoing myself. A post being posted a day
after the last post.

To tell you what I did last nite... In Madison every year we have this
huge fireworks show called Rhythm and Booms. Its supposed to be
the biggest fireworks show in the whole of the Midwest and is a
pre-indepedence day extravaganza. Boy it was a whole lot of fun!!
Certainly a treat to watch... now here comes the interesting part
(sadly a part that I didnt know about last nite) The fireworks are in
sync with music that is being broadcast real time on an FM channel
(104.9). I thought that it is a pretty nifty idea. The show takes place
at Warner Park but we saw it from Memorial Union which is across
the lake from the park and there were literally thousands of people
at Memorial Union.
Click here for "Rhythm and Booms"



No comments: