Saturday, June 28, 2003

Walk from Monona Terrace

Seems like another lucky day for my blog. My definition for a blog as of now
seems to be :
"Something you remember exists at the end of 6 months and then
update and forget about for another 6 months."

Sorry all you hard-core bloggers, I wish things had been different for me.

Well my life right now is this rainy Saturday afternoon and I am writing
a post not because of the lack of better things to do, rather for the
excess of better things to do. Weather in Madison these days is
just too good... something like 30-35 degrees. A logical outcome of the
same is that people wear extremeley short clothes.

I dont know if it is just the psychology of desi guys to notice this, but
sure seems like most people are pretty chilled out about such things
around here. I saw the strangest thing last nite. I was on my way
back from Monona Terrace... that a really pretty sight in Madison
If you dont believe me check this:
(It was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, the guy who designed the
Guggenheim in New York who was a UW grad (isnt that obvious! ;-)))


Click here to visit Monona Terrace

Well anyways back to the story... so I was walking down State Street
and I notice two gals kissing. I hinted my friend Shamik to look at
the same and the next glance one of the gals behind the gals kissing,
was flashing. Now this must be the first time I saw someone doing that
and my instant reaction was to frown at the person doing that and
walk on a lil bit faster. Strange people these Americans... the gals
were prolly drunk. Dont know what to say about this.

No comments: