Victory over oneself
I dont know if this is a problem with most people or it is just me... but I have a huge amount
of trouble following timetables that I make for myself. I mean I am supposed to be working
on this layout for my indepedent study but I find myself loitering around a little too much.
What this gives rise to is lack of trust in myself.... I just dont like sitting in one place
and doing what I should be. I just hope this doesnt turn into a major problem later
in my life... I am sort of a deadline driven person I think.
As a kid I never understood what people meant by victory over oneself , and how it is
more difficult to conquer one's own mind than to conquer a country... I used to think,
"well you pretty much control yourself?!". Now I know what they meant.
No comments:
Post a Comment